Android Developer - ProxyPics
ProxyPics is the first-of-its kind on-demand system for getting the location-specific media you need from wherever you are.
Our simple-to-use platform creates an online marketplace, matching users needing geographic-based content with users near to the location ready to take your photo. Never before has it been quicker, cheaper, or simpler to get timely images and video from anywhere around the world.
Someone intimately familiar with Android development and internals, who has an appreciation for the craft of software development and experience with making decisions that result in great products. Overall just solid experience developing for Android and an eye for good design.
- Experience architecting, developing, releasing, and maintaining native
Android apps. Point us to your work in the Google Play Store, if you can!
- Strong experience in Kotlin.
- Extremely strong debugging skills.
- Experience with Unit and UI testing.
- Strong UI and design skills
- Knowledge of connecting to a server via a RESTful API
- Ability to communicate with internal, non-technical stakeholders such as customer service, account managers, sales, and more.
Bonus points if you have experience with any of the following:
- Working on C2C (Consumer to Consumer) apps.
- Working with continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Building and maintaining open-source frameworks or other development tools.
- A Github account with cool projects in
Technologies we use:
Ruby on Rails, AWS, iOS, Android, Semaphore, Bitbucket, Github