Data for Lunch Instructor (Part - Time Data Analytics Instructor)
Promotable is looking for a Part Time (3 hours/week) Data Analytics Instructor for our Data for Lunch series. You must be available to teach from Noon to 1pm 3 days per week for this role.
As a Data Analytics Instructor, you will guide your students through hands-on exercises, and introduce important tools such as SQL and Tableau.
All of our classes are part-time, designed to fit into your work schedule so you will be able enjoy teaching while still being able to manage your full-time responsibilities at your current company.
- Available from noon to 1pm
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- 3+ years’ experience doing quantitative analysis
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- High-level proficiency with SQL based query languages and relational data concepts
- Development experience in Python
- Experience with business intelligence and data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience teaching to a class of students (informally is ok)
- Prior experience training employees or colleagues
- Prior experience mentoring
- Recognition as a data analytics leader
- Work directly with Promotable's CEO
- Base - $50/hr
- Bonus - Up to additional $25/hr - depending on size of class