Graphic Design Intern - Zeithaus Co.
Provide information on the organization. What is its mission? What the goals? Why would someone want to work there?
Our Mission: To inspire and fascinate millennial with the beauty of architecture and industrial design.
Our goal: To launch multiple lines of watches inspired by specific eras in architecture.
Our Future: We're one of the only watch companies in the world that designs watches through direct inspiration. Once we launch, we are striving to become the best in our niche of watch design.
Why Work Us: If the quality of work provided is exceptional, we can consider a part time or full time position. Also, discounts on our products and be first to try out new designs.
What We Look For: A graphic designer who can come up with images that tie in with Zeithaus Co.'s brand. We are looking for a someone to build our Kickstarter landing page and to improve the look of our current website. By providing this work, customers will feel more motivated to make a purchase and admire the beauty of our products.
Duties and responsibilities
- Build the Kickstarter landing page with data provided from us.
- Create graphics for Kickstarter with the help of images that we will provide.
- Improve the graphics on our website and adding ones where deemed fit.
- Give advice on art direction for the brand
- 2-5 years of graphic design experience preferred
- Extensive Photoshop skills
- Basic knowledge of art and design
- Ability to respond through email, phone, or text quickly
- Familiarity with the kickstarter & indiegogo platform
Discounts on our products and prototype testing