Java Developer - Binfer
Binfer is an early stage high-tech startup that has developed a direct device to device, secure communication platform. Binfer’s innovative platform allows messaging, collaboration, file sharing, synchronization and more without storing user’s data on any cloud/external servers.
Never before have concerns about privacy and security of our data been so great. Until now, choices were extremely limited. People were forced to upload their data onto third party systems in order to share them. Binfer is changing that, by providing a secure, easy and reliable way to communicate, without ever having to give up control of the data.
Come join us, and help us pioneer the next generation of secure communications.
Direct candidate applications accepted. Recruiters, dev and talent shops, please do not contact.
You are an excellent Java coder, self-motivated and have the drive to work in a startup culture. You will help transform the vision into code. You will:
• Design, develop and maintain our mobile, desktop and server products.
• Create and execute testing procedures.
• Create and maintain technical documents.
• Research technologies and methodologies that will increase our competitive advantages.
• Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science.
• At least 2 years actual coding experience in Java SE, EE and its ecosystem.
• Experience with JavaFX & Android a big plus.
• Experience with Vaadin a big plus.
• Proficient in understanding and integrating third party libraries.
• Experience with databases such as MySQL, H2, Jackrabbit and Mongo DB.
• Knowledge of agile development methodologies and tools.
• Knowledge of cloud architectures and platforms like Azure, AWS etc.
• Knowledge with Unix and Windows server environments.
• Knowledge of version control, build management and development life cycle.
• Authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Benefits: Salary, equity, PTO and more.
Other: No remote working or visa sponsorship at this time. We accept CPT/OPT.