Head of Marketing - Promotable
Get in on the ground floor of a high growth startup! We are located at and are currently an education partner at 1871 in Chicago. We've sold out each class we've started, have developed B2B and B2C clients and are looking for a Head of Marketing to help take Promotable to the next level.
This role will be in charge of increasing our b2b and b2c leads though developing content, identifying communities, creating email and social media campaigns and other initiatives. You'll report directly to the CEO.
We are looking for a co-founder type of employee and are looking to invest a substantial amount of equity up to 1% for the right candidate. This is currently an unpaid, part time role, however as we continue to scale we anticipate adding full time salaries for core employees. A small stipend of $500 per month is available in addition to the equity component.
- experience working at a startup
- 1+ years of experience in a growth/marketing role
- Desire to work with a bootstrapped company.
- previous experience growth hacking, acquiring leads and developing marketing channels in a low cost manner
Nice to Have:
- Experience in the ed-tech space