Data Jump Start (Excel) Instructor
We are looking for an enthusiastic excel instructor to teach one or more monthly excel workshops (depending on volume and interest). This person should be very experienced with Excel. You use (or used to use) it for work, can make models, use power pivot, slicers, and make pivot tables that should win awards. Ideally you are also familiar with other BI tools like Tableau.
Our goal with these workshops is to offer short in-person training opportunities for working professionals at an accessible price (<$50). You should want to and enjoy teaching and mentoring.
Compensation for each class is $50 per hour (An average 2.5 hour session would be $125). Depending on reviews and demand there is scope to increase compensation for the right candidate.
You need to be local to the Chicago area as our workshops will take place at 1871 in the Merchandise Mart.
- 3+ years of experience in Business or Data Analytics
- Very strong excel skills including (pivot tables, slicers, v-lookups, etc).
- Experience in the ed-tech space
- Previous experience teaching or training (informally is ok)
- Previous experience speaking in front of groups or guest lecturing.
- Previous experience mentoring
Nice to Have:
- Work directly with the CEO
- Add to your resume
- Help everyone get more from their data
- Access to Promotable network