Sr. Operations Manager - WeSolv
Have you ever wished you could get real experience to get a job that required experience? Have you ever known you could excel in a role if only someone would give you a chance? WeSolv is an innovative platform leveraging experiential learning and performance data to revolutionize recruiting and improve diversity. The WeSolv platform connects talented MBA candidates to each other and to companies to solve real business challenges, gain experience, and remove bias in hiring. Our technology leverages predictive analytics, performance data, and machine learning algorithms to help identify the best candidates by their real ability to do the job.
In recent months, WeSolv has participated in Techstars Seattle, landing Top Pitch at Demo Day, skyrocketed in user growth with 2500+ users from over 80 top MBA programs and has created exciting Case Challenge projects from companies such as Salesforce, Morningstar, and Discover Financial. Our team is passionate about revolutionizing the way students and companies connect, and having fun while we do it!
Sr. Operations Manager
WeSolv is looking for a detail AND process oriented Sr. Operations Manager to plan, build systems and processes, and direct/coordinate all company and Challenge operations for scale. You will be responsible for improving company performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods, tools, and strategies. You will peer-manage the leadership team and directly manage reports and interns. This is a great role for you if:
- You have the ability to identify all necessary steps, activities and implications for a new or undefined processes or set of activities from end to end.
- In your daily life, you can’t help but think about ways to create operational efficiencies in processes, grocery stores, airports etc. and know you could do it significantly better than almost anyone.
- You catch the little details that are often missed by everyone else to ensure flawless execution.
- You find yourself to be a team builder who continuously iterates and optimizes to consistently and sustainably get the most out of your team and yourself.
- We will work together to build a positive culture in line with WeSolv’s Core Values that drives successful results, team happiness and retention.
- Understand the WeSolv Case Challenge process end to end and create operational efficiencies and automation that allow for increased scale and reduced time for all stakeholders.
- Execute challenge process and flawless client and user experience from end to end.
- Create standards for efficient onboarding, mentoring and coaching, goal setting and performance management.
- Create and perform quality controls and monitor operational KPI’s
- Identify areas to build and implement operational efficiencies for all business functions
- 5+ years experience leading operations form startup phase to post series A is preferred but not required.
- Extensive project management experience and/or PMP certification is preferred but not required
- Technology savvy with deep experience with productivity tools such as: Asana, Trello, Hubspot, G-Suite etc.
- Success building and managing world class processes.
- You enjoy learning and continuously evolving your skillset to keep up with the ever changing tech and business landscape.
- Your values align with WeSolv’s core values.
- The opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing tech startup, having the ability to build and grow a team and be apart of a company that will change lives and the world for the better.
- Competitive startup and equity package
- Unhindered opportunity for growth.