Audio Operations Intern - Gyst Audio
At Gyst Audio, our core thesis revolves around making information easy to absorb. We believe information is the only tool needed to make better decisions.
As the first step in that roadmap, we are building a platform for publishers who traditionally have written works to make their content available to their users in human-generated audio.
A position at Gyst Audio would provide a significant opportunity for prospective candidates to be part of an ambitious effort to revolutionize the way we hear the world. We are looking for candidates who are passionate, not only about what they do and are good at, but also about learning new things and sharing ideas.
Duties and responsibilities
Candidate will work closely with the core team to develop, execute, and streamline operations of the audio talent department and audio creative departments.
- Recruiting and managing audio talent.
- Quality control of audio works.
- Creating, editing, and mixing audio works.
- Developing and managing client audio experience.
- Overseeing the audio production strategy of the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness including podcasts.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments audio creation and delivery.
- Must be personable.
- Communication skills required.
- Must be driven and ambitious.
- Must have or be in school for a Bachelor degree in Audio Production, Audio Engineering, or Sound Engineering.
- Understanding of current audio production and distribution concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Preferred skills: Podcasting, Audio Engineering, Audio Production, Audio Recording, Audio Editing.
- Previous experience in a similar audio engineering role.