Startup CTO (Hands-on) - TraknProtect
TraknProtect is a WiFi and BLE technology that allows hotels to talk and listen to what’s inside their properties. We are the only tracking and safety platform that automates manual processes through real-time location. This is a quickly growing organization with the opportunity to make a huge impact and be a part of something great for the long haul.
We are looking for a CTO, full time and on-site that can work closely with our CEO and existing team to build the next generation of hotel technology.
As a CTO, we expect for you to help in all areas of developing and overseeing tech stack as the need arises. Primary areas of work include but are not limited to:
- Work with Tech team to solve day-to-day client issues;
- Oversee API development and integrations;
- Manage outsourced tech teams;
- Develop and Manage Product Roadmap
- Attend management and investor meetings
- 5+ years engineering and software development background;
-3+ years with Embedded Software Basic HTML/CS/JS Knowledge
-Excellent PHP Experience & knowledge of .Net & Adobe CC
-Understand OOP & MVVM design patterns for PHP
-SQL & MySQL experience
-Hands on experience with Linux server systems.
- Base salary