Customer Support Intern - Pod Foods
Pod Foods is an early-stage disruptive food-tech startup focused on the B2B food supply chain. With HQ in San Francisco, US and presence internationally, we looking for help in the midwest. The founders come with more than 12 years of industry experience in total. Our vision is to create a food distribution network driven by data and technology so that grocery stores will better meet their consumers’ preferences, replacing mass-market inventory with the products that consumers want.
We are seeking out a capable and positive intern to help with day to day customer support including live chat, inventory management and proactive vendor engagement. This is an extremely exciting time to join the company as we are on the verge of expansion and are likely to build a midwest team in the future. It's an unpaid position but if the internship works well for both parties, there is a high probability that we will hire you to work full time with our growing team once we have the capacity to do so. Ideally 4 months, though timeline for internship can be discussed.
This is an opportunity for the right person to be an early employee at a fast growing company with a rapidly increasing customer base and strong revenue growth. Beyond working with a positive, happy, hard-working and supportive team as well as 2/2 female founders, you will have the opportunity to positively impact the way food is being produced, distributed and consumed, so that consumers can have access to better food and environmentally sustainable practices can thrive.
- Strong communicator
- Willingness to learn
- Reliability, trust, dependability, positivity, patience, humility, and diligence
- Knowledge of the local food scene in the midwest
- Experience with sales, customer support or operations elsewhere
- Experience with Olark chat
- Empathetic and analytical thinker
- Ownership and possible equity in a quickly growing disruptive company
- Unlimited supply of Good Food from our customers
- Awesome, fun and energetic team!