Jr. Hardware Engineer - TraknProtect
TraknProtect is a WiFi and BLE technology that allows hotels to talk and listen to what’s inside their properties. We are the only tracking and safety platform that automates manual processes through real-time location. We are a quickly growing organization with the opportunity to make a huge impact and to build the next generation of hotel technology.
We are looking for an on-site Hardware Engineering to join our team. Candidate must be based in Chicago and have proven analytical and coding skills. We are looking for someone who is excited about being part of Chicago’s tech entrepreneur scene at an up-and-coming startup. The right person will have strong communication skills and won’t be afraid to get their hands dirty.
- Make ongoing changes to clients’ accounts
- Assist in provisioning new and existing client accounts
- Hardware / software provisioning
- Maintain and support TnP system and servers on daily basis
- Address issues and generating client specific reporting
- Test newly received hardware
- Recent grad or pursuing undergraduate degree in Electrical, Computer Engineering, or a related technology field
- Knowledge in BLE and WiFi
- Background in engineering and software development – strong knowledge of embedded software/firmware.
- Basic knowledge of MySQL
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including ability to understand technical documentation