Data Scientist - Accentedge
Accentedge, a leading digital agency based in 1871 Chicago, http://www.accentedge.com, is conducting a search for up to 10 Data Scientists for a data science lab out of 1871.
• Role requires project management and research experience.
• Intermediate to Expert level of experience with R strongly desired.
• Must be extremely comfortable with the following:
o Interacting with dashboards
o Working with large datasets of structured and unstructured data
o Data Reporting
o Using Tableau
o Understanding reporting requirements and structural hierarchies for reporting in a collaborative environment
o Working independently
o Working on multiple projects
• Experience with graphic and visuals for storytelling with data/data reporting for executives and senior leaders is a huge plus
• Comfort with data- structured and unstructured
• Survey design experience
• experience with hands on deploying and managing survey/measurement related projects people/employee data analysis/modeling experience people analytics experience is a plus
• Data visualization /graphic design for data reporting/storytelling experience is a HUGE plus
• Comfort/experience with data analysis tools/programming languages such as SPSS, R, and/or Python
• Experience with R (Programming Language) and RStudio
• Experience with Tableau -must be comfortable building out dashboards, creating visualizations, working with complex structured and unstructured data in Tableau
• Experience creating dashboards and reporting data in a clear and structured way using tools/code such as R, SQL, Python.