Sales & Marketing Internship - Rozalado
Founded in 2012, Rozalado is Chicago’s fastest growing facility services management company. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, we have 3 local offices and are expanding rapidly in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin, Texas and more. With over 200 employee’s and growing daily, we deliver high quality facility services to customers in a variety of markets including office building, restaurants, medical clinics, educational facilities, hair salons and many other commercial buildings while also providing residential cleaning.
We are a family oriented company that maintains a culture of respect, a fun atmosphere, a hard work ethic, and a willing heart to give back to the community.
Our employees are invested in the success of their co-workers and the company. Rozalado also invests back into the employees own growth by training them on new skills and being internally promoted. We encourage new ideas from every employee and embrace creative problem-solvers. We also pride ourselves on adopting and utilizing the latest technology to streamline our processes and continuously improve upon our services.
We are built on a high level of honesty and integrity while providing superior service and maintaining a high quality of work.
This position is for a Sales and Marketing Internship:
- Work with Sales & Marketing to learn, understand and contribute to Rozalado Campaigns
- Help Maintain the Rozalado Brand Book
- Perform Market Research, as well as Keyword Research for SEO
- Create Content for All Marketing Activities
- Devise and Implement a Content Calendar
- Write Website, Email and Social Media Content, and if able assist with their Design
- Team up with Sales to Manage Customer, Partner, and other CRM Data
- Template Sales Presentations and Assist as needed
- Help Develop a Content Strategy for Route’s Launch Campaign
- Research and Implement desired tools in to our technology ecosystem
- Occasionally Assist with Route Marketing Activities
- Currently in school, bootcamp or part of some other educational institution
- Majoring or Minoring in Marketing, Communications, or other related Specialization
- Recent graduate with a major or minor in Marketing, COmmunications
- Passion for SEO, Content marketing, Website building skills a plus.
- Ability to Travel to our office in Chicago
- Team Player able to build relationships with Team Members and across Departments
- Bringing Your Own Device, such as a Laptop, is preferred but not required