HR and Business Management Intern - iCook After School
iCook After School is an innovative educational company that provides hands-on after-school cooking and nutrition education program for children age K-4. The focus of the program is to enrich the lives of children by teaching them to love everything about food – cooking, eating delicious and healthy dishes, and learning about different cultures and stories behind the food.
As the HR and Business Management Intern, you will get an opportunity to participate in various functions of iCook's day-to-day operations, including human resource management, marketing and business development, hiring, finance, partner outreach, and more. Students working towards a degree in business, not-for-profit management, marketing, and other business related fields are encouraged to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The position of HR and Business Management Intern has the following primary job duties:
- Assist with various human resource projects, including hiring and screening
- Maintain databases of all personal
- Research potential partners and develop outreach strategies
- Create and maintain technical and design projects, including website, webstore, and marketing communication materials. Develop various business development projects
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Assist in various day-to-day operations
- Extensive knowledge of business social media best practices and platforms
- Experience creating original and innovative social media content
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Organized and independent, with excellent time-management skills
- Accountable and reliable
This is an UNPAID internship. Flexible hours during the week.