Senior Digital Marketing Analyst - accentedge
accentedge is seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Analyst who will report to VP – accentedge Digital. The Senior Digital Marketing Analyst will play a key role in generating actionable insights that drive strategic marketing programs and commercial actions. She/he will analyze marketing funnel performance, pipeline and revenue to provide clear, actionable recommendations that will increase conversions into sales. This individual will collaborate with internal and external partners to provide best-in-class marketing reporting, analyses and forecasts to support execution and measurement of all online and offline marketing programs.
- Develop an analytics and reporting framework to accurately assess the impact of our marketing programs, generating dashboards and weekly reports for our global teams.
- Utilize advanced statistical modeling to build reports and models on marketing funnel performance, pipeline, forecasts, lead generation, customer acquisition and marketing ROI.
- Analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and tactics by measuring and tracking metrics such as conversion rates, website performance, campaign metrics and marketing ROI.
- Analyze data through multiple data sources to answer key questions around new customer acquisition and engagement campaigns.
- Analyze all available existing data sets to determine which variables are more predictive of marketing awareness building and lead generation performance.
- Identify high-value audience segments and influencers and develop go-to-market positioning in collaboration with the product marketing and revenue marketing teams.
- Correlate quantitative and qualitative search data to generate new campaigns, taking into consideration search behavior, product selection and potential revenue
- Build a multi-touch attribution model to analyze and report on marketing sourced and marketing influenced pipeline and revenue.
- Counsel stakeholders on how to accurately interpret data and determine campaign effectiveness.
- Perform detailed market segmentation analysis to identify current market penetration and new market opportunities
- Actively partner with related groups in marketing and IT to facilitate and manage cross-team efforts to turn insights into practice.
- Bachelor’s degree in data science, statistics, marketing, business or other related field.
- 5+ years of related experience working on a marketing or sales team.
- 3+ years of experience utilizing standard statistical tools (ex. R, Python, SAS, RapidMiner).
- 1+ years of experience using data visualization tools (ex. Tableau).
- 1+ years of Intermediate SQL experience.
- Google Analytics & Google AdWords certified preferred.
- Proven experience with CRM (ex. Salesforce), marketing automation (ex. Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot), data warehouse (ex. Redshift) and data visualization tools (ex. Tableau, Power BI).
- Proven ability to create reports and dashboard views to track marketing and sales KPIs.
- Proven ability to take large, complex and disparate data sets and create actionable intelligence.
- Proficient user of the Microsoft Office suite with advanced Excel skills (lookups, pivot tables, advanced formulas, statistical tools).
- Proven experience with mining and modeling large data sets and applying advanced analytics methods for end user clustering and segmentation.
- Experience with attribution modeling.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required, including the ability to clearly and effectively communicate and present analysis findings to internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong business acumen, analytical, problem solving and data manipulation.
- Highly skilled in data visualization and presentation.
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Cloud computing experience, machine learning, decay models and optimization algorithms