Marketing Intern - LogicGate
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based SaaS startup that creates flexible and beautiful business process management (BPM) software. We build technology that allows businesses to automate and centralize disorganized processes that expose them to risk. Our customers use LogicGate to visually design end-to-end workflows and create highly configurable process applications that place controls around mission-critical activities. Think of it as an “if this then that” for companies.
We are currently seeking an Intern to join our Marketing team. In this internship, you’ll be responsible for an eclectic mix of marketing activities to help build brand awareness and facilitate lead generation—including digital marketing, content marketing, and event marketing. You’ll be part of a collaborative, high-performing team, and have the chance to work on real projects that directly impact our business.
This is a great opportunity for a sophomore, junior, or senior to gain exposure and hands-on experience in a high-growth startup environment. The ideal candidate is organized, resourceful, and detail oriented. He/she is a web- and tech-savvy self-starter requiring little direction, who is comfortable picking up new web platforms quickly.
- Promoting our product and brand on social media
- Creating social media process
- Helping with email marketing campaigns
- Building lists in Pardot and/or Salesforce
- Enacting a backlink strategy
- Updating our client logo usage spreadsheet as new clients come in
Why you’ll like it…
Since the team is small, you’ll help create best practices instead of just following along. Our culture is fast-paced and driven by a passionate team, but allows for the flexibility you’d expect with an early stage company.
- Must be a sophomore, junior, or senior currently enrolled in a 4-year undergraduate program.
- All majors welcome to apply.
- Passion for LogicGate’s mission and eagerness to contribute to a fast-growing tech company.