SDR Intern - LogicGate
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based SaaS startup that creates flexible and beautiful business process management (BPM) software. We build technology that allows businesses to automate and centralize disorganized processes that expose them to risk. Our customers use LogicGate to visually design end-to-end workflows and create highly configurable process applications that place controls around mission-critical activities. Think of it as an “if this then that” for companies.
We are currently seeking an Intern to join our Sales Development Representative (SDR) team. In this internship, you’ll be responsible for an eclectic mix of sales activities including cold prospecting, lead generation, messaging development, and more. The SDR Intern will help build brand awareness and facilitate lead generation. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure and hands-on sales experience in a high-growth startup environment. You’ll be part of a collaborative, high-performing team, and have the chance to work on real projects that directly impact our business.
- Building contacts for targeted accounts
- Developing messaging for email and social media
- Contributing to quota-setting
- Meeting quotas for cold calling and account-building
- Gaining comfort with the GRC space
- Contributing to the continued development of the SDR intern program
Why you’ll like it…
Since the team is small, you’ll help create best practices instead of just following along. Our culture is fast-paced and driven by a passionate team, but allows for the flexibility you’d expect with an early stage company.
- Current Sophomore, Junior, or Senior standing at a 4-year undergraduate program.
- Business, marketing, or communications majors preferred, though all welcome to apply.
- Interest in a career in Sales after graduation.
- Passion for LogicGate’s mission and eagerness to contribute to a fast-growing tech company.