Digital Marketing & Analytics Internship - Plum Tree Group
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and passionate student to join our team as a Digital Marketing Intern. The Digital Marketing Internship is a great opportunity to learn about digital marketing tactics, ecommerce marketing, conversion rate optimization and marketing analytics. Our new Chicago office is a great place to learn about the ecommerce environment while also collaborating with seasoned professionals.
The Plum Tree Group is a global ecommerce web development, marketing and creative agency headquartered in Chicago, IL. We work with some amazing brands and are charged with helping our clients design, build and launch new products and experiences in the digital channel.
What a typical week would look like...
- Provide support on clients’ digital marketing initiatives
- Market research and strategy
- User experience and site design
- Read, analyze, collect and report data to fuel client insight and ecommerce strategy
- Working in at least 2 of the following marketing disciplines: Influencer Marketing, Email Marketing, SEO, Paid Advertising, User Experience Optimization, Marketplaces, and Strategy & Analytics.
Interested candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration for this position:
- Seeking or have recently completed an undergraduate degree in advertising, communications, graphic design, marketing, public relations, computer science, analytics, web development or other related discipline
- Ability to travel to our Chicago office per outlined time commitment and set hours/days
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent time and project management skills
- A passion for data analysis and marketing
- Basic understanding of digital marketing tactics, channels and platforms
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics or other data aggregators
- Basic understanding of user experience and design
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Google Suite products
- Ability to demonstrate eagerness to learn and succeed
- 3-month minimum commitment; longer commitments also available
We provide our interns with real world exposure to clients and relevant work in a fun atmosphere in a pretty cool office setting. Additional benefits include:
- Monthly stipend
- Support for getting Google Analytics certified
- Access to 1871 member benefits (events, meeting spaces, workshops, etc)
- Work from home on Fridays!
- Compliance with education requirements (if applicable)
Successful internship candidates will also receive either a full time job offer or a letter of recommendation.