Customer Success Specialist / Account Manager - Tangiblee
Tangiblee is a fast-growing, profitable e-commerce start-up (and Techstars 2014 alum) that has revolutionized the way people experience products online. Our unique solution dramatically improves website performance for retailers, increasing conversion rates, lifting order values, and reducing churn, while creating a more helpful, engaging user experience.
Top retailers worldwide such as Rebecca Minkoff, Z-Gallerie, Samsonite, Bellroy, Living Spaces, Helzberg Diamonds, Jewelry Television already trust Tangiblee to deliver the optimal product experience to their online shoppers, and many more that we can’t mention in public.
We are looking to grow our team with customer success specialists, that will help our clients to extract the maximum value from the Tangiblee platform, and in turn help us accelerate our growth!
Tangiblee is located in Chicago’s vibrant River North neighborhood and backed by the amazing network of Techstars mentors and investors, with tech leaders such as Troy Henikoff, Amanda Lannert, Mike Gamson and more.
What’s the job, exactly?
In a nutshell, it’s all about the client and their success.
Starting from understanding clients challenges, helping them configure and customize Tangiblee to match their audience and brand, and constantly looking to optimize the experience Tangiblee delivers.
The Customer Success team is responsible for A LOT, and specifically:
- Work with clients to configure Tangiblee to fit their audience, and understand the use-cases they are looking to solve with Tangiblee.
- Perform monthly and quarterly reviews of client accounts, evaluate the usage and performance of the Tangiblee platform for each account, and compile a report with recommended next steps and optimizations to increase the value we deliver to our clients.
- Track customer requests and support tickets, manage follow up tasks and calls.
- Distill client feedback and information collected from day-to-day support into product ideas, suggested features, and potential trends, and share them with your team and leadership.
- Identify use-cases and problems clients face that can we solve with Tangiblee, and leverage them into up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
We're on the lookout for driven, curious, self-learning, process-oriented, and hardworking people who choose to work with customers because the like to help others solve their problems, and truly connect to Tangiblee as a product. Ideal candidate is:
- College graduates with a 1-2 years of experience in sales, marketing, customer success or account management of digital B2B solutions.
- Hardworking and eager. We need people who like to learn and enjoy being busy. We’re a small team, and we all have to support each other.
- This role is about championing the client and helping them to deliver a better product experience to their end users.
- You should be a person who gets excited about tackling the day's work – even if these tasks feel repetitive. They're the key to getting the win and help ensure our customers are successful.
- Insightful - We are looking for a person who can connect the dots and think outside of the box when working through daily tasks and when problems arise. And all that great client feedback? You’ll need to communicate it back to the team effectively, and help us translate it into new features and action items that will make Tangiblee even better.
- Curious & collaborative. In this role, you must be inquisitive and energetic. You will play a key role in communicating with existing clients helping them uncover real problems - You’ll have be a great conversation starter, and navigator.
- Super organized and detail-oriented. You’ll be the link between the development team, operations team and client needs in many cases , so organization and attention to detail will both be very important. We’re all about Software WITH a Service.
- Driven and motivated. This is a role where you'll be encouraged to do great work by everyone around you, and you need to be up for the challenge. Our amazing team will help make sure you have the tools to ace the job, but ultimately your success will be determined by your hard work and dedication.
- Competitive market salary, subsidized health + fully covered vision plan.
- The thrill of getting in early. You’ll be part of the founding US team and there’s a ton of opportunity to grow as the company does.
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up with a unique product, you’ll be the first to sell it on the market.
- Make your impact on the company and the product. We build our roadmap based on customer feedback. For that reason you’ll have a unique opportunity help plan and design the product roadmap of the company.
- Creative, yet quiet work environment – We have a cool office at 420 W. Huron (hence the quiet), with the right size of communal space for community events and connecting with other professionals.
- Free coffee and beer.
- Easy transportation – The brown and purple lines both stop at Chicago station 2.5 blocks from the office, super important for Chicago winter.
Please send a cover letter that highlights three reasons you think you’re a keeper, focusing on how your past work experience has prepared you for this kind of position – or why you think you can rock the job even though you don’t have past work experience that’s perfectly aligned. Writing is a fundamental part of what we do, and we weigh cover letters heavily.
Oh, and don’t forget to send your very well written resume, too :).