Operations Intern - Truss
Truss is a leading online marketplace to help small and medium sized business owners find, tour and lease space. Our tech-enabled platform and our people help you find the right space for the best price in record time.
We help small businesses find office, coworking, industrial and retail space with more than 300 million square feet available and counting. Our technology enables business owners to find the right space confidently by comparing spaces in our marketplace. Truss also offers dedicated brokers who act as the point person throughout the seamless process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interface with property owners and landlord brokers to update and supplement available inventory data and perform necessary data entry functions to update database
- Aid with the execution of projects, processes improvements and customer experience enhancements.
- Complete a number of ad hoc projects that are often data intensive and require comfort with numbers to make decisions.
- Full-time student at an accredited university; business or engineering degree preferred, but not required
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 30 hours per week in our Evanston or downtown Chicago office
- Ability to problem solve, think analytically, and make data driven decisions
- Strong written and oral communication skills