Operations, Strategy & Service Intern - AutoPair
You know how you dread taking your vehicle in for service, the costs keep going up, and you get the sense they just might be gouging you? What if there was a way to find quality, trustworthy shops, save money and know if they were taking advantage of you? AutoPair is fixing these problems. We’ve created a simple, profitable platform to get the job done. We help consumers save money, find quality shops, and drive smarter. Along the way, we help those quality shops generate lifelong customer relationships.
Our mission is to help both vehicle owners and automotive repair businesses remove the universal distrust that is part of getting your vehicle serviced today. We help consumers save money, find quality, trustworthy shops, and empower them so they don't feel vulnerable with the whole automotive service experience. We help shops keep their bays full, reduce their marketing cost, improve their ROI and provide a way to build trust and the relationship through technology.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Operations, Service and Sales intern will work in a variety of operational roles, including inside sales support, service case support, operations support. Daily customer facing work in our Salesforce environment manning live case support, chat, phone and email.
AutoPair, Inc. is an ecommerce business designed to save consumers money on their automobile repairs and to help drive new customers to automobile repair facilities. AutoPair, Inc. is currently headquartered at 1871 at Merchandise Mart in downtown Chicago. Daily intern duties will require the candidate to work out of the 1871 space on a daily basis.
TIMEFRAME: (open) But, No less than 10 weeks
COMPENSATION: This is a non-paid internship.
- Assist in adapting current operations systems to optimize efficiency
- Weekly report preparation of analytics & KPI's in Google Analytics, Salesforce & Aha!
- Daily monitoring of Salesforce service console & providing support for customers through various channels
- Assist in developing training documents for both internal and external clients
- Workplace analysis and organization Process flow analysis
- Operational GAP analysis - paperwork, process, training, etc.
- Creation of Salesforce reports and dashboards
- Create organizational structure and document processes
- Enrolled in a Bachelors program or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Service, Management
- Strong written communication skills
- Familiar with Google Analytics
- Strong MS Office 365 skills, including Word, Excel, Sharepoint, Teams, Flow, PowerApps
- Ability to work with a variety of web-based SaaS platforms
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus but not required
- Experience with a startup is a plus but not required
- Attention to detail