Junior PR/Marketing Coordinator Intern - Status Group Inc.
Our group is committed to improving the quality of branding, media presence, and tools needed to achieve marketing objectives. We are leading the way forward in developing unique experiences for clients by creating marketing campaigns that will help progress overall successful businesses within our continuously evolving world of media. You will get first hand experience in the digital marketing world and you will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on a Chicagoland business.
The Junior PR/Marketing Coordinator position is designed to allow an intern to explore multiple areas at a startup digital marketing firm and develop skills that will enhance their overall marketing techniques and knowledge.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare marketing reports for potential clients by performing SWOT analysis
- Develop and maintain social media content calendar for clients
- Manage day-to-day activities related to social media and creative content across various platforms
- Track audience growth to create analytical performance reports for clients
- Performs additional job duties as assigned.
- In process of attaining bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or any other similar business major
- Willingness to learn
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel
- Previous experience is not needed however is preferred
- Comfort working in a collaborative cross-disciplinary team setting