Junior Graphic Designer Intern - Status Group Inc.
Our group is committed to improving the quality of branding, media presence, and tools needed to achieve marketing objectives. We are leading the way forward in developing unique experiences for clients by creating marketing campaigns that will help progress overall successful businesses within our continuously evolving world of media. You will get first hand experience in the digital marketing world and you will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on a Chicagoland business through logo design, web development, and content creation.
The Junior Graphic Designer position is designed to allow an intern to explore multiple areas at a startup digital marketing firm and develop skills that will enhance their overall graphic design skills and techniques.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Report directly to the senior graphic designer and practice manager to complete a variety of projects
- Participate and contribute to concept sessions
- Provide visual design assistance to Status Group Inc
- Collaborate with project team members from different design disciplines
- Performs additional job duties as assigned.
- Minimum level education: currently seeking Bachelors degree with a concentration in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Familiar and comfortable using Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to think conceptually about products and services, constantly exploring new and differentiated ways to design for users
- Comfort working in a collaborative cross-disciplinary team setting