Outreach and Content Marketing Intern - vPeer
About Us: vPeer is a platform that connects individuals with peer-to-peer mentors — or lets users become mentors themselves. Participants select areas of interest they would like to learn or teach in, and using an algorithm, the service matches them with others either locally or across the globe. vPeer facilitates in-person or video meetups and has a bank of resources for peers and mentors to access, add to and pull from.
We launched last year and are excited to expand our team! In 2018 we built our platform and acquired hundreds of users across the globe. In 2019, we hope to acquire small businesses, universities, and organizations as partners! Essentially, we hope to scale vPeer!
The vPeer Outreach and Content Marketing Intern works closely with the Marketing Director to develop, brand, market, grow, and lead vPeer.
Duties and Responsibilities The vPeer Outreach and Content Marketing Intern works closely with the Marketing Director to develop, brand, market, grow, and lead vPeer.
● Content creation for social media platforms.
● Perform research of news outlets and potentials partners for our organization.
● Organizing meetings, events, and seeking out opportunities to make our organization presence known.
● Building connections and opportunities with small businesses, networks, and organizations.
● Strong written, verbal and communication skills.
● Basic Knowledge in Canva / Photoshop or willingness to learn.
● Understanding of Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Drive).
● Driven and Self Motivated