Part-time Marketing Intern - Lunchbox
About Idea Lunchbox: Our vision is to bridge, strengthen, and expand global entrepreneurship and collaboration. We work as an International Accelerator helping foreign startups adapt and succeed in the US. We also provide consulting and mentoring services in innovation, entrepreneurship, marketing, and design and development, which includes strategies in branding and product, growth-hacking, and product design and development.
Description: In a startup environment, we depend on critical thinking and proactive effort so candidates must be prepared to contribute ideas in a group setting and fast-paced environment both remotely and in-person.
Your work will include marketing activities such as preparing promotional presentations, monitoring social platforms, and conducting market analysis. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and social media platforms. You will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels for Idea Lunchbox as well as our accelerating startups.
Candidates can expect to work closely as a part of the marketing team to produce a diverse range of marketing materials, including blogs, internal documentation, and web + mobile content.
- Design and present new social media and email campaign ideas and content
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Assist with event planning and coordination
- Produce blog topic ideas, and execute them under deadline
- Assist in the creation of proposals and presentations
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data for marketing campaigns
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
- Creative thinker and resourceful problem solver
- Experience writing for the web
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools and Google Adwords)
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
We provide our interns with real-world exposure to clients and relevant work in a fun atmosphere. Benefits include:
- Monthly stipend
- Support for getting Google Analytics certified
- Work from home (meet once a week)
- Recommendation letter
- Potential full-time job offer