Public Relations Intern - Texties
About Us Asset Corp is a 3 person team dedicated to making great mobile and web apps. In the last few years, we have developed and launched apps for several startups and billion dollar companies alike. Asset also develops products in-house based on our own ideas. Recently, we launched Texties - a mobile app where you experience stories as texts and chats between the characters. Along with Texties, we also developed an authoring web app called Texties Author to make writing stories in this new narrative format super easy.
Visit us at https://texties.lol to learn more about the app.
We are looking for a Public Relations Intern to perform outreach to potential marketing partners: bloggers, vloggers, influencers, digital media, traditional media etc. Texties views PR as vitally necessary to grow and maintain a large and engaged group of users. This would mean reaching out to contacts who we’ve already built relationships with, as well as discovering and developing new contacts with the goal of increasing visibility for the brand.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Provide assistance with the execution of company’s PR strategy
● Suggest innovative ideas for engaging content
● Build long-term relationships with all relevant stakeholders
● Write media announcements and press releases
● Manage and update media lists and databases
● Provide assistance in scheduling and coordinating of different events
● Currently holds or is pursuing a degree in PR, Journalism, Digital Media, Advertising, Business Marketing, Communication, related fields or equivalent experience.
● Strong written and oral communication skills.
● Experience with Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
● Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
● Organized, dependable and detail oriented
● Team Player Quick Learner and Efficient High sense of urgency
● Able to work well under pressure
● Must be 18 years of age