Graphic Design Intern - Texties
About Us Asset Corp is a 3 person team dedicated to making great mobile and web apps. In the last few years, we have developed and launched apps for several startups and billion dollar companies alike. Asset also develops products in-house based on our own ideas. Recently, we launched Texties - a mobile app where you experience stories as texts and chats between the characters. Along with Texties, we also developed an authoring web app called Texties Author to make writing stories in this new narrative format super easy.
Visit us at https://texties.lol to learn more about the app.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to assist with designing story cover images and social media creative. Dozens of new stories are published on Texties each month, and the cover image is integral to converting browsers into readers. Additionally, supplemental creative is needed to maintain Texties’ social media engagement across various platforms. We are looking for a designer that can handle and prioritize both as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Think creatively and construct new graphics and visuals for story cover images and social media ads/content using graphic design software.
● Design and create finished promotional advertisements (online, print, email, etc.).
● Actively work with any relevant marketing and sales campaigns.
● Develop or coordinate product photography and videography as necessary.
● Perform within marketing and business related budgets.
● Work on other business-related projects as assigned.
● Currently holds or is pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, Digital Media, Advertising, Business Marketing, Communication, related fields or equivalent experience.
● Creative and innovative. Ability to learn and implement new concepts and designs.
● Strong written and oral communication skills.
● Experience with graphic design software: Adobe Creative Suite, Gimp, Paint.net, etc.
● Experience with photography/videography.
● Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
● Organized, dependable and detail oriented
● Team Player Quick Learner and Efficient High sense of urgency
● Able to work well under pressure
● Must be 18 years of age