Story & Design Coordinator Intern - Texties
About Us Asset Corp is a 3 person team dedicated to making great mobile and web apps. In the last few years, we have developed and launched apps for several startups and billion dollar companies alike. Asset also develops products in-house based on our own ideas. Recently, we launched Texties - a mobile app where you experience stories as texts and chats between the characters. Along with Texties, we also developed an authoring web app called Texties Author to make writing stories in this new narrative format super easy.
Visit us at https://texties.lol to learn more about the app.
We are looking for a Story & Design Coordinator to work with authors to maintain a regular content schedule, and to coordinate with the graphic designer for appropriate story cover art. Dozens of new stories are published on Texties each month, and a constant flow of quality stories matched with eye-catching art are needed to convert browsers into readers.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Coordinate directly with authors on story development, content, and publishing schedule.
● Evaluate stories to determine and request cover art needs from the graphic designer.
● Actively work with any relevant marketing and sales campaigns.
● Perform within business related budgets.
● Work on other business-related projects as assigned.
● Currently holds or is pursuing a degree in Digital Media, Advertising, Business Marketing, Communication, related fields or equivalent experience.
● Strong written and oral communication skills.
● Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
● Organized, dependable and detail oriented
● Team Player Quick Learner and Efficient High sense of urgency
● Able to work well under pressure
● Must be 18 years of age