Social Media Intern - Texties
About Us Asset Corp is a 3 person team dedicated to making great mobile and web apps. In the last few years, we have developed and launched apps for several startups and billion dollar companies alike. Asset also develops products in-house based on our own ideas. Recently, we launched Texties - a mobile app where you experience stories as texts and chats between the characters. Along with Texties, we also developed an authoring web app called Texties Author to make writing stories in this new narrative format super easy.
Visit us at https://texties.lol to learn more about the app.
We are looking for a Social Media Intern to work with Texties to maintain all company social media platform content and schedules. Social media is the primary method of customer outreach and is integral to the growth of the brand. It is therefore necessary for Texties to provide a consistent, coordinated social experience across the web.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Work with Texties to create and implement campaigns
● Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis
● Monitor analytics to identify viable ideas
● Create engaging blog and social media content
● Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
● Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events
● Currently holds or is pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, Digital Media, Advertising, Business Marketing, Communication, related fields or equivalent experience.
● Creative and innovative. Ability to learn and implement new concepts and designs.
● Strong written and oral communication skills.
● Experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Snapchat
● Experience with a social media content manager: Sprout Social, HootSuite, Buffer, etc.
● Experience with graphic design software: Adobe Creative Suite, Gimp, Paint.net, etc.
● Experience with photography/videography.
● Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
● Organized, dependable and detail oriented
● Team Player Quick Learner and Efficient High sense of urgency
● Able to work well under pressure
● Must be 18 years of age