Business Development Associate (Consumer) - Evolve Security
Evolve Security is looking for a full-time Business Development Associate (Academy Enrollment Officer) to support the Academy operations and student enrollment growth.
What will you be doing?
In this role, you will help drive awareness and enrollment in Evolve Security Academy’s bootcamps and trainings. You will help us fulfill our mission of closing the cybersecurity talent gap by generating prospective student interest in the cybersecurity industry and helping them prepare for their education with us. You’ll be involved in all aspects of the student experience with the Academy, from marketing, fielding prospective student questions, admissions, interviewing, enrollment, and job placement services. You will also have the opportunity to work with our enterprise sales team to build partnerships with enterprises to support direct enterprise cybersecurity training, as well as develop employer sponsored training programs for the Academy. As a training opportunity, you will join our 17-week in-person Bootcamp PRO to gain valuable technical skills and better understand the nuances of the cybersecurity industry.
Ultimately, your goal is to increase bootcamp enrollment of qualified students and help set them up for a successful experience.
Daily responsibilities may involve high volume email management, conducting informational phone calls, executing marketing campaigns, CRM database management, website chat support, assisting with admissions interviews, and occasional event coordination and attendance. You will partner with Academy operations to create and implement strategies to increase brand awareness and enrollment.
Successful candidates will be detail oriented, a thoughtful communicator, proactive, organized, and highly motivated with a competitive edge. We are committed to providing the best customer service to our students and this role will likely be the first encounter they will have with our organization.
Evolve Security is a growing fast-paced startup and this role has the opportunity to take on new responsibilities within the organization as it expands.
This is a Salary + Commission position.
- Coordinate full enrollment cycle including individual email outreach, mass email marketing, processing student applications, conducting interviews, managing enrollment/registration process, and administering job placement services for all bootcamp and advanced track cohorts
- Counsel prospective students and applicants regarding the Evolve Security Academy’s enrollment process, prerequisites, and overall student experience
- Recruit a pipeline of prospective student leads through individual phone/email communication, marketing campaigns, events, partnerships and creative outreach
- Maintain relationships with prospective students by emailing/calling/following up and track admissions data in CRM
- Host EvolveSec meetup events and webinars to spread brand awareness and generate leads
- Attend other cybersecurity events to represent Evolve Security and generate/engage leads
- Provide excellent customer service, offering friendly, prompt and detailed communication with confidence
- Assist with overall Academy operations and Enterprise sales cycle, as needed
- 2-3 years of experience in recruiting, business development or related field
- Driven and motivated to work in technology industry and help grow a startup in a team-centered environment
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- High energy, positive attitude, and desire to learn
- CRM experience (Knowledge of HubSpot CRM a plus!)
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Progressive startup culture with minimal bureaucracy
- Engage in a fast-paced and challenging environment with opportunity to grow your talents
- One paid flight per year
- Competitive compensation and commission plan
- Flexible work remote and vacation schedule