Marketing Coordinator - OneIMS Group
About the Company
OneIMS is an inbound marketing agency located in downtown Chicago. At OneIMS we are dedicated to helping our clients achieve their sales and marketing goals. We believe we are one of the best in the industry and are constantly looking for candidates who are just as passionate about marketing as we are.
At OneIMS you will enjoy a great working environment, plenty of perks, nurturing leadership team and caring co-workers. Come work for us if you think you could make OneIMS even better!
Are you a dynamic and creative online marketing expert? If so, we could make excellent use of your talents!
We are currently seeking a passionate, creative Marketing Coordinator to join our team at our downtown Chicago office.
At OneIMS, we know superstar employees drive our core values of people, passion, and performance. We offer a competitive compensation plan and complete benefits package including medical/dental insurance, 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with company match and more.
Come join our team and work in a fun, relaxed work environment with strong growth potential!
- Working independently as well as collaboratively with internal and external resources, write/format website pages, produce blogs, support search engine optimization, and help build creative assets to align with growth initiatives
- Guide online project plans and adhere to timelines for multiple company brands
- Execute on social media and website content editorial calendars
- Produce, and stay informed about, emerging content including Tweets, Facebook posts, Pinterest pins, and other social media or high engagement media
- Improve brands sentiment through online customer outreach and reviews generation
- Manage to key performance indicators (KPI's) set for role and report on the performance of online content/social media activities. Correlate & communicate ROI off activities.
- Align online content with offline marketing activities through websites and social media
- Manage social media and direct online customer service processes
- Adhere to internal online content, branding, and social media guidelines and educate stakeholders and colleagues as needed
- Passion for digital marketing
- Bachelors degree; concentration in Marketing, Communications, or similar desirable
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in website content writing and development
- At least 1-2 years of experience in professional social media account support
- Good project management skills
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to strict delivery timelines
- Experience writing against an editorial calendar
- Strong online writing and proofreading skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Well organized with good communication skills
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental & Vision
- Fitness Club Membership
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k)
- Paid Time Off
- Company Social Outings
- Fully Stocked Kitchen For Snacks