Marketing and Communications Liaison - Realize Therapeutics
Lake Forest, Illinois and 1871 at the Mart, Chicago
This is an exceptional opportunity for a motivated self-starter to work closely with a proven entrepreneur. The ideal candidate is a well-organized and effective listener who can take on a project, break it down into many pieces, and manage the details on behalf of and in collaboration with the CEO.
We are seeking someone who has the innate ability to “channel” ideas and concepts of our founder from his mind and his writing and rough drafts into product packaging, print, collateral and web design. We are seeking an agency-like relationship with someone in the Chicago-area (ideally Lake Forest / Lake Bluff) for regular face-to-face meetings. The person who is a good fit will read this memo and have an understanding of these challenges and understand how to be effective in this type of situation.
Understand that it is not expected that you have each specific skillset in art, creative, graphic design and website development, rather this individual has the ability to effectively facilitate and manage projects with third-party resources, (cost-effectively).
Ideal candidate has experience with health products, pharmaceutical or medical industry in brand development, product packaging, writing and collateral for print and website. Our business is a B2B with health-care professionals, therefore experience and familiarity with technical writing is relevant.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Work in tandem with the CEO with responsibility to execute projects for branding and commercialization
- Work with the CEO to facilitate project scope and requirements
- Execute details with resources
- Creative, artwork and design
- Writing of copy
- Web Design
- Print Collateral
- Manage and facilitate corporate and brand Website
- Participate in ad hoc projects and tasks as needed.
- Proven experience to get-things-done in a similar situation
- Passionate as to art, marketing and communications
- Available for regular meetings
- Undergrad Communications
- Marketing: Branding, packaging, development and implementation of programs to healthcare professionals.
- Healthcare / pharma / dietary supplements industry familiarity
- eCommerce best practices
- A personal interest in cannabis and healthcare and optimal wellness
Essential Core Competencies
- Professional, proactive demeanor, strive for excellence
- Works independently with little need for direction, while effectively communicating
- Proficient in MS Office, CRM, PowerPoint, Adobe
- Confidential and discreet`
- $25 / hour as a consultant or on a per-project basis;
- Potential to full time
Perks to work with a serial entrepreneur where no doubt you would learn