Content Strategy and Execution Analyst - Harvest₂O
Harvest₂O builds and markets elegant home hydroponic gardening systems that make a complicated process easy, productive and fun. The movements towards sustainable and hyper-local food have created hundreds of millions of potential consumers globally who care passionately about the provenance and nutritional value of their food. We intend to serve them with an excellent product and unparalleled service.
Our system is the most advanced consumer product on the market. It adapts commercial-grade hydroponic technology for consumer use. The Harvest₂O ecosystem includes a manufactured appliance, an application that interfaces with the appliance, and a service that supplies customers with all the supplies to keep their system continuously productive. The system allows for modularity to grow a little or a lot of food at home in a beautiful package and at an affordable price.
We are currently conducting advanced UX testing domestically and will be running a limited rollout in the Spring of 2019 with a larger commercial roll-out in the summer of 2019. We are an early-stage company with an experienced technology entrepreneur and deep financial backing. The CEO, Hank Adams, built his career in technology with three previous successful tech businesses under his belt.
Harvest₂O’s mission is to connect people to the food they eat, to help them to grow more of their own food and to inspire them to be conscientious food consumers. We are looking for exceptional personnel as we prepare to revolutionize the concept of the farm-to-table food.
The Content Strategy and Generation Analyst will support the consumer business and. Broadly, the job will be to assist the CMO in the generation of a content marketing strategy and lead the execution of those efforts. The day to day will be dedicated to researching our consumers interests, managing social media accounts, coordinating the generation of content and interacting with consumers to support their success.
Your functions are:
- Assist the CMO in the generation of the Content Marketing Strategy and Plan.
- Lead the execution of that plan (i.e.: content generation, consumer learning, etc.)
- Capture visual and written content that is generated on the day to day operations.
- Conduct digital marketing test to determine: most effective messaging and imagery
- Refine target customer profiles based on feedback from existing beta user program
- Evaluate and help build social media strategy for consumer product
- Assist with demonstrations, special events, programming, meetings, and
projects as needed
- BS degree in Communications, Journalism or related.
- Experience in successfully generating written content for publication (i.e.: Blog, news article, etc.)
- Skill with photography, film and editing.
- Demonstrated knowledge of content and consumer research
- Experience doing solo projects (low need for supervision)
Life at Harvest2O
Harvest₂O is a startup enterprise. We are well-funded but scrappy and resourceful as we strive to build a profitable, impactful company. We ask that our employees approach their job as owners and partners in our mission. We are looking for flexible and creative people who will support their peers and help us all grow during our journey. We are members of the 1871 Technology & Entrepreneurial Center, the No. 1 university-affiliated tech incubator worldwide, and Pumping Station One, Chicago’s oldest makerspace to encourage life-long learning and discovery. The team benefits from experts who work in the related Leeward Farms business (large-scale commercial indoor food farms) and employees are asked to help that business on occasion as well.
We encourage every person at Harvest₂O to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, paid holidays, flex time, employee stock ownership and paid time off. A 401k program is in development.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled