Part-Time Operations Intern - Idea Lunchbox
About Idea Lunchbox: Our vision is to bridge, strengthen, and expand global entrepreneurship and collaboration. We work as an International Accelerator helping foreign startups adapt and succeed in the US. We also provide consulting and mentoring services in innovation, entrepreneurship, marketing, and design and development, which includes strategies in branding and product, growth-hacking, and product design and development.
In a startup environment, we depend on critical thinking and proactive effort so candidates must be prepared to contribute ideas in a group setting and fast-paced environment both remotely and in-person.
Your work will include a variety of operations-related activities such as financial analysis, accounting, HR and general administrative duties, and possibly include conducting market/company analysis. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of finance and accounting principles, and a knack for learning on the job. You will collaborate with our COO and CEO, and your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our operations for Idea Lunchbox as well as our accelerating startups.
- Organization of accounts and expense tracking
- Streamline internal operations and communications
- Onboarding entrepreneurs and employees to new tools and processes
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends
- Assist with event planning and coordination
- Assist in the creation of proposals and presentations
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data
- Good understanding of accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
- Creative thinker and resourceful problem solver
- Familiarity with accounting software and online applications (e.g. Excel, CRM tools, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
We provide our interns with real-world exposure to clients and relevant work in a fun atmosphere. Benefits include:
- Monthly stipend
- Support for getting Google Analytics certified
- Work from home (meet once a week)
- Recommendation letter
- Potential full-time job offer