Office Coordinator - Evolve Security
Who is Evolve Security?
With leadership in the information security industry for over 15 years, Evolve Security is a technical cybersecurity services firm headquartered in Chicago, IL. We are dedicated to improving our client’s security posture by providing Continuous Penetration Testing, Application Security, and Enterprise Training services
In addition to our professional cybersecurity service offerings, Evolve Security manages a cybersecurity boot camp, “Evolve Security Academy”, currently ranked the #1 cybersecurity boot camp in the world. The 17-week Cybersecurity Boot camp in Chicago provides immersive training, giving students the concrete and practical skills, they will actually need on the job. Students gain real work experience through live security assessment work that they perform on not-for-profit companies.
We are passionate about directly improving our customers’ security posture, and we proudly train others to help meet the need for qualified cybersecurity talent.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for an Office Coordinator to help our growing company operate smoothly and efficiently while representing our brand to our clients, students and event attendees.
If you love challenges and variety, are always thinking two steps ahead to anticipate needs, and have strong organization and communication skills, this role is for you! You’ll work closely with all members of the team including leadership to assist with projects, schedule meetings/travel, support event preparation/execution and keep our office functioning smoothly.
The ideal candidate is able to proactively manage multiple projects, schedules and priorities. They should have a knack for organization and thrive in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone who can think and act quickly and brings a positive energy to the team.
- Provide exceptional administrative and office management support
- Deliver excellent customer service as the initial phone, email and chat contact for company inquiries
- Track inventory and manage the ordering and stocking of office supplies, technology, swag and snacks
- Manage travel and calendars for the Executive Team as needed
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and ship outgoing mail as needed
- Support team members in addressing and solving ad hoc needs and requests
- Collaborate with team members and partners to help organize Meetups events, conference participation, and internal team gatherings
Preferred Experience & Ambition:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience (office management/administrative assistance/event support)
- A resourceful, creative problem solver with the ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and adapt to the constantly changing needs of a busy team
- Excellent organization skills with an attention to detail
- Eager to learn and contribute in a startup environment
- Proficiency in Outlook and Microsoft Suite
- Tech savvy, able to quickly learn new technologies
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
Why join us?
- Progressive startup culture with minimal bureaucracy
- Engage in a fast-paced and challenging environment with opportunity to grow your talents
- One paid flight per year
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare benefits and 401K
- Flexible work and vacation schedule